• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hey guys!!!

Urlacher54

n00b
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
23
Ok, I've just got a new gaming rig built for some serious gaming.

I have the PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series sound card and I also have Logitech G35 headphones.

These headphones are USB!!!

Are these both compatible with each other?

Tried searching on the forums and online. I can't seem to get the right answers.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
 
AFAIK, they work independently of each other. USB headphones have their own sound card built in, basically. someone correct me if i am wrong.
 
you're right.. totally independent. The headphones are usb audio only, no way to route the xfi audio through them that I know of.
 
thanks....that really sucks, oh well guess I'm going to have to use my cheaper headphone with sound card.....I wanna hear what MW2 and BFBC2 sounds like!!!!

Thanks for your time and insight.

cheers
 
does not really suck. it's just that you have a good sound card and a good set of headphones. Depending on what you are using for speakers with your sound card, you might be better off using the G35s, for better quality. I dunno.
 
I game with the G35 headset. I haven't used my 5.1 surround sound Logitech speakers in a while.
 
Back
Top