• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hey guys, help a bum out, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
592
I only have $10 and I need to play my Ipod in my cardboard box! Help me out man!

I need some BOOZE! I heard the Booze Triport headphones are worth $10, and they are a great peice of sound equipment! And since they are made of cardboard and aluminum, afterwards I can sleep in them!


.... Is Bose gonna come after me for a post like this? :-D
 
what the hell kind of post is this!! LOL

yeah booze are worth around $10, but you can probably find a deal on those triport for around 7 if ya look around.
 
another one of those threads that made me feel dumber after I read it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top