Here's Looking at You

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You might be aware that the Juno spacecraft recently crossed over Jupiter's Great Red Spot here very recently, and now the images it took have made it back to Earth. For all you guys that think you are handy with Photoshop can head over to the Mission Juno site, and grab the raw images and are being challenged with the task of doing your own image processing and then submitting those back to the site. Any photogs out there in [H]-land got what it takes?

This is where we will post raw images. We invite you to download them, do your own image processing, and we encourage you to upload your creations for us to enjoy and share. The types of image processing we’d love to see range from simply cropping an image to highlighting a particular atmospheric feature, as well as adding your own color enhancements, creating collages and adding advanced color reconstruction.

Damn they got a way better shot than I did.

There's some really cool pix there; I need to fire up the server with the scsi raid drives; it has photoshop. :)

It makes too much noise to run full time, lol.

I wonder if anyone has zoomed and enhanced enough to find an alien hiding in a cave.

Who cares about photos? I wants sounds......i want to know what it sounds like near the surface of those storms.....THAT would be cool.

Back