Here I Go Again!

theseeker

2[H]4U
Out with the old and in with the new!

DSC03662copy.jpg

I still have a few "kinks" to work ot, but I am happy with the progress. Please LMK what you think.

Dammit you tease. Only one picture!? Looks awesome dude.

Have fun and thanks for the comments!

DSC03660.jpg

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03651.jpg

I will have a lot of wires to manage too!

DSC03659.jpg

More tomorrow!

A little update and a a lot of cable management to do!

DSC03682.jpg

DSC03679.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

DSC03684.jpg

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03686.jpg

It's a good thing that I have many options for cable management and I have a boat load of zip ties!

Cheers!

Looks nice. I like that reservoir set up. Post some photos when it is all together and working with load temps.

That build looks absolutely beautiful! Lots of effort on those wires too. The cooler setup looks great. I want to do something like this one day. :) nex time!

What case is this part from that we are seeing?

PS: Asus needs to make a non brown and orange SLI bridge. How about they just make it black!

Looks nice. I like that reservoir set up. Post some photos when it is all together and working with load temps.

Thanks!

That build looks absolutely beautiful! Lots of effort on those wires too. The cooler setup looks great. I want to do something like this one day. :) nex time!

What case is this part from that we are seeing?

PS: Asus needs to make a non brown and orange SLI bridge. How about they just make it black!

Thank you! It is a TJ07 case and I am going to sleeve the SLI bridge:D

Nice rig mate. Last time I tried something like that I spend the week on the couch due to a pissed off wife lol

This was fun....

DSC03693.jpg

A closeup........

DSC03694.jpg

The latest wire-snake routing..............

DSC03704.jpg

I love the "crystals"..........

DSC03706.jpg

More tomorrow:D

I did not get much time today, but I did mount the rads, and it was a bit of of a task.
Well you can see the bottom is getting really crowded.

DSC03707.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

Tomorrow should be much more fun. I am looking forward to finalizing the tubing in the bottom, attaching the midplate and the rest of the tubing to the blocks.

Just about ready to fill er up.

DSC03749.jpg

I picked up two of these....

DSC03744.jpg

Nice effect I think

DSC03753.jpg

DSC03745.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03750.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

I have to add the flow meter, tidy up the cables and fill it up for the leak test.
Thanks for looking in

Yea I was wondering the same thing about the video cards. There not going to get proper flow the way they look hooked up. One card is going to get alot more flow then the other.

I just noticed you had it set up in series before. Just do it how you had it before :D

Last edited:
I just noticed you had it set up in series before. Just do it how you had it before :D

Thanks, but it makes no difference, I just took everything apart and I will be selling most of it. I need a new challenge! SR-2 here I come....

Thanks for looking in.

Many thanks!

BTW, how do you like your Vertex?

Single best computer upgrade I've ever bought. Had it since they were all the rage a couple years back. Makes everything snappy, the games I install on it load super fast, Windows boots in something like 20 seconds from the logo to desktop. One of if not the first drive to support TRIM in Windows 7. Have not had any issues at all.

Back