Feb 8, 2007 #1 L Laxin n00b Joined Sep 10, 2005 Messages 51 Alright so not too sure what happened. New build. Everything powers on alright. Got Vista loaded. Turned off the computer Turned it back on and it wont display on the monitor. Sounds like everything is running fine. Any ideas?
Alright so not too sure what happened. New build. Everything powers on alright. Got Vista loaded. Turned off the computer Turned it back on and it wont display on the monitor. Sounds like everything is running fine. Any ideas?
Feb 8, 2007 #2 I infin|ty [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 20, 2003 Messages 1,139 No one told you? Vista is a wide spread virus... Hah sorry no clue I just thought I would be a smart ass
No one told you? Vista is a wide spread virus... Hah sorry no clue I just thought I would be a smart ass
Feb 8, 2007 #3 L Laxin n00b Joined Sep 10, 2005 Messages 51 Thanks for being helpful...... So I just turned the computer back on...there was a signal to the monitor...everything was starting up fine. Then the monitor went black and said "no signal".
Thanks for being helpful...... So I just turned the computer back on...there was a signal to the monitor...everything was starting up fine. Then the monitor went black and said "no signal".
Feb 8, 2007 #4 D digital_exhaust [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Messages 6,903 Specs would help, at the very least what kind of video card do you have? Are all of the correct drivers installed?
Specs would help, at the very least what kind of video card do you have? Are all of the correct drivers installed?
Feb 8, 2007 #5 L Laxin n00b Joined Sep 10, 2005 Messages 51 Well. I think I found the issue. We'll see if this holds true.
Feb 8, 2007 #6 M Mansize_tissue 2[H]4U Joined Jan 1, 2007 Messages 2,501 So... urgh, what's the likely culprit?
Feb 8, 2007 #7 L Laxin n00b Joined Sep 10, 2005 Messages 51 me being a complete idiot and needing to change some settings on the monitor....
Feb 9, 2007 #8 M Mansize_tissue 2[H]4U Joined Jan 1, 2007 Messages 2,501 Oh right. At least it's sorted out then.