• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help

Laxin

n00b
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
51
Alright so not too sure what happened.

New build. Everything powers on alright.

Got Vista loaded.

Turned off the computer

Turned it back on and it wont display on the monitor. Sounds like everything is running fine. Any ideas?
 
No one told you? Vista is a wide spread virus...

Hah sorry no clue I just thought I would be a smart ass:cool:
 
Thanks for being helpful......

So I just turned the computer back on...there was a signal to the monitor...everything was starting up fine. Then the monitor went black and said "no signal".
 
Specs would help, at the very least what kind of video card do you have? Are all of the correct drivers installed?
 
me being a complete idiot and needing to change some settings on the monitor....
 
Back
Top