• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with Build

Anpu

n00b
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
52
Hey All,

I am building a new pc, and I was trying to decide if I should reuse my current power supply ( PC Power and Cooling 750 Watt Silencer), which I have had for almost 2 years or if I should get a Corsair TX850? I am not sure if my current is too old to continue with a new build or if it will be fine. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
 
Depends on the specs of your new PC, although chances are the Silencer would be fine.
 
I currently have a Core 2 Quad Q6600 at 3.2ghz, 8 gb ddr2, 2 X HD4770 in crossfire, ASUS Maximus Formula. The new system will be X4 955 BE , 8 gb of ddr3, 2 X HD4770 crossfire, ASUS Crosshair III.
 
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. That saves me about 140 dollars.
 
Back
Top