help please...locked out...

alphaone

Gawd
Ok so this all started when I got a new wireless card for my desktop pc...It wasn't working properly so I started troubleshooting it...I disabled the ethernet to see if that was conflicting...no it wasn't.

So I uninstalled the driver and turned off the computer and took out the card in preperation for the re installing of the drivers...Except...Windows won't let me back in! OMG i'm so pissed...It won't let me in unless i re authenticate...no problem right...except i have no internet connection! The wireless card is uninstalled...and the ethernet is disabled...and i can't even get in to re enable it!!!!

ARGH what do i do????? :( :mad:

Use the phone method for re-authentication. There should be a text to click on the activation window that will say something to the effect of "Click here if you would like to activate over the phone" or "Please click here if you do not wish to activate over the Internet." Click it, and it will provide you with a phone number and code to read to the machine and/or person on the phone. They will respond with a key to enter in, and then you're done!

Back