HELP- Password changed in Tiger

VA Supremacy

Limp Gawd
Suddenly my password has been changed and I'm not sure what to do.
Is there any software to fix it?

Would re-installing be the best option?

I did not changed it. Somehow it was automatically changed for me so do I have something?

Help Please.

ClamXav doesn't seem to show any infections.

thanks.

Got your Tiger install disc?

You can boot with that and there's a password change thingy up in the menu.

thanks for the help.

I wonder if I should get one of the for dummies book. Would that help? I've got no clue on some of this stuff.

thanks again.

well you see, there happens to be this for free version of the dummies books, called "Google". instead of purchasing it and reading through hoping it contains what you need, instead you just type in a search string such as "OS X reset password" and it magically gives a wide variety of answers.

i would definately do a bit of research.

Do you have roomates that may have changed it?

well you see, there happens to be this for free version of the dummies books, called "Google". instead of purchasing it and reading through hoping it contains what you need, instead you just type in a search string such as "OS X reset password" and it magically gives a wide variety of answers.

Yes, Quite right but there's also these places people go to to get answers from other people. I like books as a reference guide better than Google. There's something called an index and so forth. Thank You for the kind comment. I'll use Google more. Thank You.

i would definately do a bit of research.

Do you have roomates that may have changed it?

no I changed it anyway using the disc.

I might need a new keyboard. I put in the password but there always an error for some reason. Its fine now.

thanks everyone.

Back