• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me find an article, please...

mavalpha

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
10,448
I remember Creative Labs making an announcement regarding "Zenith," their so-called next-generation PCIe sound card over a year ago.
I also remember the hoopla when X-Fi launched, and there were still no such cards on the horizon.
And I even remember Creative Labs announcing that the latencies on PCIe were prohibitive for the development of a sound card. Now I just wish I could find that last article. Help, please? Yes, I know the latency stuff is BS.
 
Back
Top