Help me find a program/device

Lugztaz

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright I have a dual screen setup right now for my main pc. I also have an extra PC and the monitor is off to my left. I am looking for a program , device or a combo of both that will let me when i move my mouse off the side of the left monitor go to the second computer to control it.

Is there any such program or device i can do this with? Can it be done via my network? That would be awesome but i havent seen anything. Help

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

"Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s)."

Its fairly easy to setup...IP's may work better than PC names, depending on how your network is setup with DNS

dbwillis said:
Its fairly easy to setup...IP's may work better than PC names, depending on how your network is setup with DNS

Yea i might have to try that , i'll let ya know. Trying to watch Antitrust and do this at the same time :p

Back