I think my HP printer has finally bit the Dust, event though its not that old (3-4 years), and never used it that much, but it no longer recognizes the black cartridge.
I would like to buy another printer, budget is $100 at most, and I need it to have the same quality in printing and scanning as my old pinter or better.
Here is a link of my old printer:
http://www.amazon.com/HP-Photosmart...1OYI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1286821882&sr=8-3
Now, the printer I had my eye on is this one, but is it better than what I have?
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MG5220-...003VQR1RA/ref=pd_ts_e_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics
I would like to buy another printer, budget is $100 at most, and I need it to have the same quality in printing and scanning as my old pinter or better.
Here is a link of my old printer:
http://www.amazon.com/HP-Photosmart...1OYI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1286821882&sr=8-3
Now, the printer I had my eye on is this one, but is it better than what I have?
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MG5220-...003VQR1RA/ref=pd_ts_e_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.