Help me ditch cable by finding kid shows.

juden666

[H]ard|Gawd
Comcast has been boning me for a awhile now since all my promotions have ended and Im sick of it. Ive shown the GF how easy it is to D/L her shows but I can find any steady sources for kid stuff. Thats her only one up she has on me for getting rid of the cable.

Im looking for PBS Spourt crap like Calliou, Micky and everyones favorite egnlish accented dog Kipper..... Im not really savy with boxee, hulu and those type programs/sites can you find that type of programing on there?

Netflix streams a ton of that stuff.

we have a Wii, and my 3 1/2 yr old daughter knows how to turn the tv on, and get to the shows.

most of those shows are also on pbskids.org, so if the kids haven't started learning the basics of computer usage, this might be a good way to start. I set up a user account on my netbook here and she can get to all that stuff herself.

I just ditched my cable and the kids have been watching Disney online, nick+++++++

another good resource I have found is

ovguide.com

Yep, an antenna for PBS as valve1138 said, and Netflix for most of the other stuff, as sirholio said. $8.99 a month. Done.

Back