• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help me choose an ebook reader

guitarguy6

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
1,948
Hi guys, I'm currently on the market for an ebook reader and need some help. The 2 that I have my eyes on are the Kindle and the Aluratek Libre.

http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=50398&vpn=AEBK01F&manufacture=Aluratek

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Reading-Display-International-Generation/dp/B0015T963C

Since NCIX has the Aluratek on sale for only $80 should I get that or is the Kindle much better? Are there any other options I should consider? I'm in Canada btw so some of them such as the Barnes & Noble Nook are not available here.

Thanks
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Definitely not getting the Aluratek, thanks for the info. I'm also looking into the kobo that Chapters sells for $150.
 
I love the nook, at first the android bottom was laggy but the software update fixed that a lot
 
Back
Top