Help; I keep crashing

antipunt1

Limp Gawd
Hi Hardforum:

My game (Wanted Weapons of Fate) keeps crashing, and giving me this error

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Antipunt1/cruddy.jpg

I came here as a somewhat last resort. Everywhere I search on google/faqs I can't find any fix whatsoever. Help would be greatly appreciated, I keep crashing to desktop and I honestly don't know where else I could go.

Thank you!

PS: I've updated to the latest directx, .net framework, and Microsoft Visual C++

try updating your graphics card drivers and update the game, there maybe be a fix released soon to cover this issue like there was with grand theft auto 4

thx for the suggestion, but my graphic card drivers are up to date (I think it's 182.08)

Also, my friends have pcs that run the game with no problem

thx for the suggestion, but my graphic card drivers are up to date (I think it's 182.08)
Well make sure again that you have the latest drivers. In fact reinstall the driver just in case. Also try reinstalling the game as well.

Any other game having trouble running?

(Hey danny)

so it turned out that my hard-drive was busted beyond belief. I recently reinstalled vista on a new one.

I just noticed (just now) that my windows updates had not reached past service pack 1 (a popup told me, so it was just downloaded). This might be part of the problem (I'm not sure, but it's definitely worth a shot to finish all those windows updates).

sry, I don't know if any other games work due to the recent reformat. I'll give a word again after I check the game after more windows updates

thx

I'm not exactly sure what I did (I suspect it was simply SP1), but the game is fully functional!

Thx everyone! :p

Back