Just wanting some advice here. The backlight on my wife's flatpanel montior went out. If you hold a flashlight to the screen, you can see the windows desktop faintly, just no backlight. The monitor is out of warranty, and it is only a 15 inch. I picked it up a few years ago used.
It is a Visiontek. Even though the brand is no longer around, I am sure all the components are standard stuff. Anyone know where I can order replacement back lights and such?
I am going to trouble shoot this thing tommorrow and see if there is an issue with any of the power supplying the backlight to be sure.
Any pointers would help if anyone else has had to do this before. I am very technical so ....
It is a Visiontek. Even though the brand is no longer around, I am sure all the components are standard stuff. Anyone know where I can order replacement back lights and such?
I am going to trouble shoot this thing tommorrow and see if there is an issue with any of the power supplying the backlight to be sure.
Any pointers would help if anyone else has had to do this before. I am very technical so ....