Magicskrew
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2009
- Messages
- 89
Hello [H],
As the title suggests my computer turns on and off immediately. Then when I try to turn it on again nothing happens. I though it was the mobo so i bought a new one (i also bought a new case at the same time) but its the same issue. I tried starting the computer without the video card, hard drive, and disc drive. Same thing happened. I also tried starting it with only one stick of ram in (i alternated the sticks). Could it possibly be my PSU? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Specs:
Intel i7 920
EVGA X58 mobo (Brand new)
ATI 5850
Corsair 650w
1 tb Seagate
Azza solana case (Brand new)
OCZ Triple channel ram.
Thanks,
Magicskrew
As the title suggests my computer turns on and off immediately. Then when I try to turn it on again nothing happens. I though it was the mobo so i bought a new one (i also bought a new case at the same time) but its the same issue. I tried starting the computer without the video card, hard drive, and disc drive. Same thing happened. I also tried starting it with only one stick of ram in (i alternated the sticks). Could it possibly be my PSU? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Specs:
Intel i7 920
EVGA X58 mobo (Brand new)
ATI 5850
Corsair 650w
1 tb Seagate
Azza solana case (Brand new)
OCZ Triple channel ram.
Thanks,
Magicskrew