HELP Can't send for a month!!

gnewbury

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007
Due to surgery then getting back to work I've been kinda ignoring my Linux box which had been crunching along fine up till September and it seems that I've 9 WU built up on each instance.

I tried a -send all to clear and all I get is "can't connect to server". (171.64.65.56:8080)

Any suggestions?

restart the client.. should ask for a different assignment server.. but odds are the server wont accept them because they are past the deadline..

restart the client.. should ask for a different assignment server.. but odds are the server wont accept them because they are past the deadline..
I restarted the client with the -send flag and it still refused.
/edit - wouldn't even upload one completed yesterday.

Can you "see" the server ??
Put "http://171.64.65.56:8080/" in a web browser and you should get back a page saying ok.
If you dont then either Stanfords servers down or something is nlocking the upload.

Ps. The server is up as I've just tested it.

Luck ....... :D

C'mon guys I did the simple stuff -
Yes I can ping the server, etc.
I didn't know if something had happened over the last few months that they would continue to assign work but not accept i back.

Restart the system? Maybe it is just quirky for being on so long. (yes, I realize it is linux and should run until 2435)

I have restarted the system, I have wiped everything out except the executable and still keep getting assigned to the same server. It would complete a unit and then say it couldn't connect. Is there any way to request a different server?

nevermind

I thought you had a Windows system

Well after wiping everything out and doing fresh installs again it seems to be working. Only lost 2 months of a Q6600 production :(

Back