1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming for the Most part
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
1500-2000 and no tax/ S&H aren't included
3) Where do you live?
Charleston,WV
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
Case,mobo,CPU,GPU,hdd,RAM,optical drive,PSU, cooling system for cpu and maybe gpu? if i need it,
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
N/A
6) Will you be overclocking?
I am interested in it
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I would need to buy one 22-24 inch
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Very soon,perhaps 1-2 weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
none that i know of, i'm not 100% sure though
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No, I will buy Win 7 Premium
I have some parts in mind but I don't know exactly what is best, so my friend sent me some recommendations, kinda out of order though
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16827135204
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820231325
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813131392
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811129021
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161301&cm_re=5870-_-14-161-301-_-Product
Also, I have been told that intel and amd are close with performance with quad-cores and all recently and that intel is more expensive for little gain
Thanks.
Gaming for the Most part
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
1500-2000 and no tax/ S&H aren't included
3) Where do you live?
Charleston,WV
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
Case,mobo,CPU,GPU,hdd,RAM,optical drive,PSU, cooling system for cpu and maybe gpu? if i need it,
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
N/A
6) Will you be overclocking?
I am interested in it
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I would need to buy one 22-24 inch
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Very soon,perhaps 1-2 weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
none that i know of, i'm not 100% sure though
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No, I will buy Win 7 Premium
I have some parts in mind but I don't know exactly what is best, so my friend sent me some recommendations, kinda out of order though
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16827135204
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820231325
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813131392
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811129021
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161301&cm_re=5870-_-14-161-301-_-Product
Also, I have been told that intel and amd are close with performance with quad-cores and all recently and that intel is more expensive for little gain
Thanks.