• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

help! Batman Arakam Asylum GOTY

khanzye

n00b
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
63
So i just purchased this game Via Steam for 7.50 Now i'm unable to play my game. every time I launch the game it says Invalid CD key. So I try to launch the Game for windows live. It takes me in to the marketplace where none of my games show up. How do I get my Game to work?

I've Searched google, and gone to Steam forums they said to launch Game for window live and I did just that But nothing shows up. How do I find my Game this is irritating. Do I have to reinstall the game outside of Steam?
 
I would think that you just need to plug your CD key for the game from steam, into GFWL once it's loaded.

It's been a few months since I installed, so what do I know.
 
I posted here, since the person listed the game in the Deals section but I am unable to post there. But I have gone to the steam forums seeking help and saw that there are over 86 posts related to the same problem.
 
They'll fix it for you if it's an issue. But I think the GFWL client recently went through a "major" update -- maybe steam is having some issues with it? They'll get it straightened out.

I don't recall any issues with GFWL when I bought it during the big holiday sale. It's pretty seamless...
 
I just tried playing this game last night as well for the first time, since I purchased it in sale last xmas and was trying out a few games I hadn't played yet. God I hate GFWL - what a pain to get that game working!

I didn't have any trouble on the Steam end - just hit "copy to clipboard" when steam pops up the serial before you launch the game, and hit Ctrl+V whenever the game or GFWL asks you for the serial. Worked just fine for me. But for some reason I had a ton of trouble getting GFWL to log on correctly - it kept kicking me out of the game to install more updates to GFWL - had to enter and re-enter my login a good dozen times and re-start the game 3 or 4 times before it finally shut up and let me play the game. Could just be because this was the first time I'd tried to launch a GFWL game since my recent Win7 install, but it was still a huge pain to have to do all that setup on GFWL when all I wanted to do was play the game I already had installed.

B:AA does seem like a pretty cool game so far - I'm looking forward to playing through it in the coming weeks.
 
I'm hearing this is either fixed, or you have to update Games for Windows Live, then your key will work.
 
I dunno. I just turn on my 360 and select it and play.
 
I bought the game recently and will be trying to get it to run today. I did download and install the latest GFWL as well.
 
Fucccccck does this game require GFWL? I just bought it too and I would have passed had I known that =/
 
I just got the game for 7.50 on Steam yesterday. It works fine for me. If you need a GFWL account make one, it's no biggie. Just takes a couple minutes. The game is awesome for such a great price.
 
I just got the game for 7.50 on Steam yesterday. It works fine for me. If you need a GFWL account make one, it's no biggie. Just takes a couple minutes. The game is awesome for such a great price.

it's much easier to come into a forum and complain about how GFW sucks ass.....lawl...

I have no issues with GFW and enjoy using it....
 
check your services, make sure "Windows Live sign-in assistant" is running when you play Batman:AA
 
Back
Top