Hellpoint Kickstarter (another sci-fi darksouls like space game)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
looks like the closest Souls clone to date (along with Lords of the Fallen)...I would love a really good sci-fi Souls clone...will definitely be keeping an eye on this...the linked video had too much walking around though and not enough action...with only a week to go I'm not sure it's going to reach it's $36,000 Kickstarter goal

Last edited:

polonyc2

Fully [H]
character models and textures could use a bit more refinement...enemy designs are also a bit generic...maybe more Dead Space then Dark Souls

Comixbooks

Ignore Me

That was year old gameplay it looks much better today was on my phone so I coudn't do a proper search .

polonyc2

Fully [H]
The sci-fi horror-RPG Hellpoint, which was delayed earlier this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, has a new release date...developer Cradle Games announced today that it will be out on July 30th, and dropped a new trailer...

Domingo

Fully [H]
The new trailer looks more like Remnant than Dark Souls. Seems okay as a game, but the graphics are kinda sparse and "last gen" to me. I see that Switch logo at the bottom. That might be one reason why.