Hello All.

I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm Jason, folding as Phunky_Monkey. Leadman asked me to start posting here, so here I am ;-). I have about 40 CPUs folding right now, most of which are Macs. They're all machines at the company I'm the IT manager for, Marketing Partners, Inc. Marketing Partners, Inc. Currently, I'm ranked at 210 on this team, and should be at 150 by the end of next month.

FIRST!

nice set of computers you have. Hopefully i'lll get my highschool to fold and steamroll you :D

Thanks for introducing yourself ;)

Welcome, feel free to post and harass the rest of us, we are one big folding family :D

And you can hug our Moose,
and it's all Relic's fault,

The more the merrier, and I broke the 250 mark, so Don't slow down :D

Welcome aboard. Always glad to hear from the people that do the folding.

Nice progress, fold on :D

Hello to Phunky Monkey and welcome :)
I rank 985764320119876000798540379875649302005684 on team [H]ardocp.

So congrats and great job , Phunky Monkey !

We really didn't need anymore "different" animals on the [H]orde but you're more than welcome to stay. ;) Welcome aboard! :)

Ok I know someone is already thinking this, but just hasent said it.

? a moose

? = hug

? a Monkey

? = spank

hm... if spanking monkeys is as addicting as hugging moose...es... mooses... moosi... moo.... mooooooooo..

er

nevermind

wraieghaeien, I think you're on to something.

From the guy who brought you "stressing the main rig", I think it's fitting that I suggest the "Spank the Monkey" gauntlet!

Mattman said:
wraieghaeien, I think you're on to something.

From the guy who brought you "stressing the main rig", I think it's fitting that I suggest the "Spank the Monkey" gauntlet!
That is my favorite quote!!! :)

Welcome monkey!

I think you just blew by me yesterday... :O

And Mattman... that sounds like a a stand up idea! :)

Woot! A Mac guy. We've needed a [H]ardfarming Mac guy (monkey?) around here for a while.
Welcome to the [H]orde, Phunky Monkey! :D
Ok folks, is this a MacFolder or what?

Would you like some McFries with that?

Glad to have you aboard PM. :D

Glad you stopped by Phunky, don't be a stranger. One more colorful character, only makes us better. Congrats again, on the insane performance of you're farm, and blowing by me in under 2 months. It's all for the team, for humanity. Everybody wins.

Holy shit, you just popped up right behind me.

Wow, anyway, good work on the macs' and fold on.

Well, while were at it...
I'm pretty new too (And still have no idea why it's all relic's fault and what a moose has to do with folding). I'm Brian I am folding under Ibanez3434. I have 8 computers folding right now. I would say what rank I'm at but [H]ardfolding.com is down :( . I guess that's about it.

Fold on!

Ibanez3434 said:
I'm pretty new too (And still have no idea why it's all relic's fault and what a moose has to do with folding). I'm Brian I am folding under Ibanez3434. I have 8 computers folding right now. I would say what rank I'm at but [H]ardfolding.com is down :( . I guess that's about it.

Fold on!

You can always check folding.extremeoverclocking.com. Good DB there. :)

DB = Database... http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

Welcome to the Team!!
There are a few good stats pages out there.... I think they are all linked in the FAQ (I could be wrong)..... take a look, see which you like best, and let the addict---I mean... umm... and watch your stats grow until you're the top produc---I mean, umm... yeah.. Good luck!! :D

Keep on Folding!!

Ibanez3434 said:

Fold on!

the shear number of moose/relic's fault threads here is mind-boggling. and, most threads here don't die, they get off topic. and the topic they get off on (wow that sounds wrong:p) is moose/relic. this is kind of a mini-genmay forum. but don't tell the mods or we'll have to subscribe here, too. which would severely limit my daily moose intake. (and i guess we'll start getting monkey as a staple diet here too now...) our folding team is the best-fed of all! (squid can't be good for you... that's why it costs so much)

rogue_jedi said:
the shear number of moose/relic's fault threads here is mind-boggling. and, most threads here don't die, they get off topic. and the topic they get off on (wow that sounds wrong:p) is moose/relic. this is kind of a mini-genmay forum. but don't tell the mods or we'll have to subscribe here, too. which would severely limit my daily moose intake. (and i guess we'll start getting monkey as a staple diet here too now...) our folding team is the best-fed of all! (squid can't be good for you... that's why it costs so much)
Mini-genmay we are not...but we do like to have fun. :D

Also, you forgot that many a thread here degrade to BillR and relic talking scotch. I never knew that there was so many kinds of scotch!!!
:eek:

Thou speaketh fantasy and untruths.
We degrade not the thread, nor the forum.
Expatiate we, to proliferate comaraderie and esprit de corps.
Foul not our fine forum with thy false and foul besmirchment of it's fellows' intention.

Doest not a warrior desire the company of his compatriots?
Or a weary laborer the consort of a brew and his fellows?
Here 'tis the merry stop on the homeward way.
Hind a long and wearisome day

A place to rest the soul and commiserate.
A place of friends, here and gone. (RIP BSKPride)
We post for our love of the world...
and each other.

So shaddup and fold...UD....Drink scotch...whatever...just smile while you do it.

:D :D

relic said:
Thou speaketh fantasy and untruths.
We degrade not the thread, nor the forum.
Expatiate we, to proliferate comaraderie and esprit de corps.
Foul not our fine forum with thy false and foul besmirchment of it's fellows' intention.

Doest not a warrior desire the company of his compatriots?
Or a weary laborer the consort of a brew and his fellows?
Here 'tis the merry stop on the homeward way.
Hind a long and wearisome day

A place to rest the soul and commiserate.
A place of friends, here and gone. (RIP BSKPride)
We post for our love of the world...
and each other.

So shaddup and fold...UD....Drink scotch...whatever...just smile while you do it.

:D :D

Here Here!! I’ll raise a glass to that.

AtomicMoose said:
Mini-genmay we are not...but we do like to have fun. :D

Also, you forgot that many a thread here degrade to BillR and relic talking scotch. I never knew that there was so many kinds of scotch!!!
:eek:

I can’t speak for relic of course, but I don’t talk scotch. Can’t speak much of it either ;)

Come now gents, surely we can speak of something other than than scotch (as I raise another glass to my lips). Our fine friends may think us drunks. How bout that Britney Spears, great performer, as long as you turn the volume off...........lol.

We were after all congratulating Phunky Monkey, who, by the way,is a Divx Mod, on his tremendous performance for the team. I'm proud as hell, cause I'm the dummy who suggested it. If we all planted a seed that grew this greatly, we would indeed be # 1 again. I search for fertile ground, daily, to plant new seeds. If someone would care to donate an Earth Simulator or 10, I'd find a way to power them all. Since this is unlikely, how bout we all recruit 1 new person a week to the team. If one out of 4 stays, we win. Last time [H]ardfolding.com was available, we were getting less than 30 new joins per week.Many of the folks I recruited(borged) to this team, have quit.They enjoy having a fast system, thanks to me, but don't want to bother with saving humanity. Still trying to get sys Admin at my work to fold, would add only 50 CPU's, but every little bit helps. Not gonna mention what we've done to these poor souls. We truly need all the help we can get. We've gotten colder temps here in the northeastern part of the US, both my bigger rigs, fail to post at any higher FSB's. I'm maxing out all I got, how bout you?

Perhaps we should discuss things over a pint and a crock of dew.

Scotch seems to be overexposed here recently. ;)

NO NO no NO NO!

The poison of choice sould be a nice Vodka.

Grey goose, or something the likes, chilled.

Mmmm ill drink to that!

And for all of you silly scotch heads (because I never liked the stuff)
just put on some brown colored lenses, and pretend, cuz
you aint gonna convince me otherwise!

Back