The massive patch that came out recently buffed some guns, fixed a few bugs, but (re)introduced others...lol.

Still having some fun with it but it's hard to love with all the issues, TBH.

The massive patch that came out recently buffed some guns, fixed a few bugs, but (re)introduced others...lol.

I agree, I'm still having a good time with this game but the devs absolutely can not handle their own success. They have massive issues with their own testing and quality control.

One of their big issues imo is the engine they used. It's a discontinued and badly supported engine from what I understand which is where alot of the weird issues are coming from.

Either way i have absolutely gotten my $40 worth from it, just a shame as this game could absolutely be my goto time killer when I'm bored, but they need to fix their shit.

I agree, I'm still having a good time with this game but the devs absolutely can not handle their own success. They have massive issues with their own testing and quality control.

One of their big issues imo is the engine they used. It's a discontinued and badly supported engine from what I understand which is where alot of the weird issues are coming from.

Either way i have absolutely gotten my $40 worth from it, just a shame as this game could absolutely be my goto time killer when I'm bored, but they need to fix their shit.
I echo these sentiments as well. Before the last "big" patch, I took a solid month away. For whatever reason, the devs would follow the same routine;

Release a Warbond
Fans enjoy the new weapons
Devs nerf the fun out of new weapons
Repeat

Their patches were essentially dick-punches. This last patch was a step in the right direction, but these bugs are tough to deal with. I mean, how could healing your character force-quit someone else's sprint?????

Yeah, some of the issues are baffling. Like, some of these should literally just be changing a number in the code somewhere. There must be some major spaghetti code going on.

Yeah, some of the issues are baffling. Like, some of these should literally just be changing a number in the code somewhere. There must be some major spaghetti code going on.
There's a good write up on reddit why it's buggy. Something to do with the outdated game engine (autodesk stingray). They'll fix one thing, or modify something, that'll have an adverse affect on something completely unrelated.

The u/ebicat made everyone aware of an annoying bug: if someone stims while you're sprinting, you'll stop sprinting.

There's a good write up on reddit why it's buggy. Something to do with the outdated game engine (autodesk stingray). They'll fix one thing, or modify something, that'll have an adverse affect on something completely unrelated.

The u/ebicat made everyone aware of an annoying bug: if someone stims while you're sprinting, you'll stop sprinting.
I knew I read that somewhere lol

I stopped playing a couple weeks ago. Level 70-80 I think. They really need to fix these bugs and buff the 80% of weapons absolutely no one uses. Legit never seen anyone with a submachine gun and Helldiver difficulty sees the same three guns every game depending on who you are fighting. Strategems are actually pretty balanced IMO except maybe a couple outliers. Also all the friggin little cinematics were starting to bother me. When I join a game then either get kicked to make room for a hosts friend or the host leaves I got so sick of waiting for the respawn animation then walking all the way to the map. Like, it's 10 minutes just to get into a game sometimes which I just don't have the patience for. I doubt that will change though, I'm sure there a limits based on Playstation users and slower PC users.

Edit - most of the boosters are dumb as heck too.

Back