HelioX: Not responding to PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit happens. I don't care enough to be bothered with filing a UPS claim for a 45 dollar heatsink fan.

As a side note, that asshole Sparkle intentionally sent the motherboard to the wrong address and I never received it after refunding him the 115.
 
Last edited:
Shit happens. I don't care enough to be bothered with filing a UPS claim for a 45 dollar heatsink fan.

As a side note, that asshole Sparkle intentionally sent the motherboard to the wrong address and I never received it after refunding him the 115.

whether or not you file a claim is completely up to you,however, it is your responsibility to refund the money to the buyer of the broken item.

in this case you owe cksnipe $45.00.

you stated that you would issue a refund, and I have seen nothing posted that suggests you have done that.

your deal with Sparkle is another matter, if he in fact shipped the board to the wrong address, you need to take that up with him..hopefully, he is a little more forthcoming than you have been so far with this deal.

Your also more than welcome to talk with me through PM..I have sent you 3 so far, and you have responded to exactly none of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top