The voice acting in HR's quite good in general, but a few characters don't sound quite right.
It's interesting to have non-Americans doing our accent. They'll be spot on one minute and bust out an "Ori-gammy" killer the next. The guy playing Gordi Kramer is full-on terrible, though.
The guy doing the faux-New England accent for Jayden did an okay job. At first I thought it was a local just going overboard (like in the Departed), but he did okay.
LOL I agree "Ori-gammy" seems to be a problem for them. Its sort of like singing though lots of British singers are good at losing the accent when they sing. I also think Jayden's voice actor did pretty good and didn't try too hard like in the Departed.
I finished the game yesterday... and the name of a killer was really shock for me. It's like good crime novel, where you are always mislead about murderer's name I felt again like reading good Agatha Christie's novel Even such details, when killer's name is revelaed to one of game characters, it's done in whisper, so you won't know it until the end.
IMO one of the heaviest contenders for game of the year for PS3
This is one of the few games i can remember that i actually have played and couldnt stop, during the weekend i only almost played that game, i forgot all what pc gaming is.. lol.
The game is great on the first playthough (except the controls during the broken glass part), but playing through more is a little like torture. There's no way to skip any dialogue or anything, so it's slow and tedious.
I just stopped and figure I'll give it another go in 7-8 months once I've forgotten the little details.