• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headphone guide sticky?

dr13zehn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
129
I've been gone from the board for a little while, but I could swear that there was a sticky with a headphone buyers guide in this forum. Where did it go? Or am I just dreaming?
 
yeah.. I unstuck it because people were still posting the same questions over and over again rather than reading/posting in the thread that spaceman and others took time to put together.

We'll see how it goes and may resticky it soon.

edit: ok.. restickied it. I also renamed it for the time being.
 
It could probably use updating. AFAIK, the Shure E2Gs have been discontinued; possibly some others mentioned in that thread as well.
 
Back
Top