Dangman
Ninja Editor SuperMod
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2005
- Messages
- 46,056
Hola,
I've got a friend with a Macbook that's looking for better audio since he hates the Macbook's speakers and the crappy earbuds he's using now. His budget for the items are:
$50 for the Headphones/earbuds
$200 for the 2.1 Speakers setup including any necessary DAC/amp, etc.
He's mainly using it to listen to music. We're located in the U.S.
So far, I've found that this is/was recommended quite often for speakers (the M-Audio AV 40):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051WAM64/?tag=extension-kb-20
But since this is for a Macbook, we're going to need an external DAC/amp and/or sub, correct? If so, what should we get?
Thanks in advice for any advice that you people can provide!
I've got a friend with a Macbook that's looking for better audio since he hates the Macbook's speakers and the crappy earbuds he's using now. His budget for the items are:
$50 for the Headphones/earbuds
$200 for the 2.1 Speakers setup including any necessary DAC/amp, etc.
He's mainly using it to listen to music. We're located in the U.S.
So far, I've found that this is/was recommended quite often for speakers (the M-Audio AV 40):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051WAM64/?tag=extension-kb-20
But since this is for a Macbook, we're going to need an external DAC/amp and/or sub, correct? If so, what should we get?
Thanks in advice for any advice that you people can provide!
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.