Headcount

How often are you in here?

• Total voters
I think this goes with the threads and work a couple of our members have done lately and I figured I would bump it for those that may have not seen it.

Since it is a bit old, if someone wants to create a new poll for this, feel free to do so. I would but don't have the time right now at work.

Rofl - took me a minute. I did not even remember this poll and I come in the thread and it saying I already voted... :confused: Guess I'm a regular. :D

I lurk here everyday, but I usually don't post...... I'm all over the rest of the forum, but I just find it a bit hard posting here..... don't really know what to say;)

But, um... I had two 800 point days recently!!! Yay!!

You only post when I call you out :p:D

BTW, what's going on with your points lately? Problems with your borgs?

Rofl - took me a minute. I did not even remember this poll and I come in the thread and it saying I already voted... :confused: Guess I'm a regular. :D

ya, me too! I thought to myself, "WTF? I already voted? huh? I just got here!"

Another one here that didn't remember seeing/voting in this one. Mostly a lurker at that time...

Like probably many others, I read the forums (DC included) multiple times a day, though I only occasionally post when I feel like I can contribute something. As long as we're all working towards the same goal, there shouldn't be any problems with lurking about :)

Like probably many others, I read the forums (DC included) multiple times a day, though I only occasionally post when I feel like I can contribute something. As long as we're all working towards the same goal, there shouldn't be any problems with lurking about :)

I think a bit of it is we want to make sure your still alive and your boxen aren't folding on without you :p

Must have missed this thread the first time by. I just lurk most of the time, but Im around almost daily. Proud to be a small part of the greatest folding team around! Keep up the great work guys. I only have one box running right now but I will be bringing up a couple more dual cores soon. I might try a SMP client as I usually just stick to the standard client.

Onward and upward:)

I’m always amazed at how often I peek in here at 3 or 4 am EST and see 12 to 16 lurkers, but no posts.

What can I say, insomnia is a bitch;)

Back