HDTV $99

I don't think that this was a pricing error. I got my confirmation email and in the item description section it lists the tv at $599 and next to it it say "save $500 on select tv's thru Dell's small business division" and had -$500 next to it. So those who got in before the link went down should be able to get it at this advertised price right? They are running the $500 on select tv's on their site.

Here's what I'm talking about from my email:

Order Detail -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Item Description: -- Vizio 32’’ VOJ320 1080p LCD HDTV Unit Price: $599.00 Quantity: 1 Total Price: $599.00 -- Save $500 on select TVs through the Dell Small Business Division - $500.00 Subtotal: $99.00 IVA: -- Shipping and Handling: $29.00 Import Fee: -- Shipping Discount: -$29.00 Total: $106.92

Of all the pricing errors that Dell has cancelled in the past, did they list the actual discount pertaining to the item on the item description? Maybe this tv blows donkey wang and they wanted to clear their inventory...idk.
Let's hope for the best and pray that they only cancelled the greedy bastard that ordered 50.

From the idiot on SD who called:
thomp9866 said:
Just called Dell and it's def wrong...it's $100 off when using a "business" credit card. Worth the try but they most likely will kick back the orders.

lol, how many price errors did Dell have this past year? not even counting the unpopular products !

Anyone get cancelled yet?

March 6th is my ship date...Maybe I got lucky? Meh. Probably not.

i've gotten in on a dell price mistake ONCE

it was for a 256mb thumb drive back years ago when they were expensive and dell listed it for 12 dollars

I will keep you in mind if I decide that I can't find a use for them.

Right now, I'm thinking DVI > HDMI for monitors at work.

Or perhaps offer one to my dad for his garage. At $99 a pop, who really cares?

This is the first time I've ever got in on one of these deals too.

I'd love you for it.

hmmm someone from slickdeals said theirs shipped lol

WOO HOO

Quantity Item Number Description Unit Price

1 A2054815 Vizio 32 VOJ320 1080p LCD HDTV $99.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order shipped

View My Orders

Sub-Total : $99.00
Shipping : $.00
Tax : $7.92
Order Total : $106.92

Theres always gonna be one person to call cuz they panic and don't know what to do.

no way in hell these go through. i have lost count of how many of these stupid "deals" dell has had recently. i got burned a few weeks ago with one of their bs hdd deals.

saves a lot of time to just ignore anything in the hotdeals from dell.

well, if anyone get's one and I hope u all do, 32" 1080P monitors rule. They are the perfect compromise.

Good Luck all!!

I don't know why people even bother trying anymore....... Dell isn't going to honor this - No way - no how. :rolleyes: What's this - like the 5th time they have done this shit this year?? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Things to Know:

. Please save this Order Confirmed email. To ensure that your order is complete and accurate,
please compare this confirmation to your invoice and/or packing slip.

. Please note that Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the
right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.

lololololololol

Just a question regarding these deals aimed at those with experience lol...

If you get sent a confirmation email what does that mean?

Good things I hope :D

*******nvm missed the post a few above mine************* damn

Why do people always jump all over things like this - obvious errors - only to get pissy when they get canceled for what was obviously not going to go through to begin with. Seriously.

*braces for even more* OMG!!!!!11111!!!!! DELL CANCELLED MY ORDER!!!#!#@!!! OMFG DELL SUX!!!@22111111

Find me a site/company that legitimately would agree to honor such an obvious error.

even worse is all the people that come into a thread like this and post the typical ^^^^^^^^

you can't blame people for trying, you can blame people for retaliating when the deal doesn't get honored

Well, I have seen plenty of pricing errors, online they protect themselves with the mumbo jumbo small print, B&M is awesome most times they dont even realize till to late. I bit on one TV, heck I have bit on just about every pricing error I have noticed(when I had money that is) and I have YET to score, but I try. you never know....

Well, it does look pretty legit, going by the way the coupon was worded and such. But time will tell. My delivery estimate is March 6th, so by next weekend, I should be able to say whether it's a yay or a nay!

I full expect to see at least half a dozen more people claim to have tracking numbers, and each think they're being original and funny.

delivered! i must live right next to the warehouse because my tv came within 3 hours of ordering. it was a brand new 32" hdtv, as listed for $100. this is a no joke deal, i even had enough time to order 6 more and those all came within 2 hours. i tried to get more after that but they were all out. i guess i should have bit more when i could have! oh well, this is great, ill just wait for woot to get a multiplexer thing so i can use my 7 tv's in a grid all for under a grand im so cool.

delivered! i must live right next to the warehouse because my tv came within 3 hours of ordering. it was a brand new 32" hdtv, as listed for $100. this is a no joke deal, i even had enough time to order 6 more and those all came within 2 hours. i tried to get more after that but they were all out. i guess i should have bit more when i could have! oh well, this is great, ill just wait for woot to get a multiplexer thing so i can use my 7 tv's in a grid all for under a grand im so cool.

:rolleyes:

It's basically against the law to charge you for an item that hasn't shipped yet so, those people seeing charges already on their credit/debit statements... that shit ain't right, it really ain't.

Unless of course they process the order and ship inside the warehouse meaning it's processed out with a packaging label and everything then slapped with a shipping label as well for FedEx/UPS/whoever.

Still wrong of 'em to charge anyone until that process is complete and the product has left the warehouse...

It's basically against the law to charge you for an item that hasn't shipped yet so, those people seeing charges already on their credit/debit statements... that shit ain't right, it really ain't.

Unless of course they process the order and ship inside the warehouse meaning it's processed out with a packaging label and everything then slapped with a shipping label as well for FedEx/UPS/whoever.

Still wrong of 'em to charge anyone until that process is complete and the product has left the warehouse...
Since when? No one in their right mind would do it. I could provide a card that didn't have sufficient funds and then you would be screwed. Pretty much all retailers do it (like Newegg for example).

What law is that exactly? Blockbuster did this a while ago and then canceled my order about a month after the charge went through. I was told is wasn't illegal so long as they refunded my money.

Back