HDTV $99

just curious anyone ever get their pricing error item? wonder if i overnighted it then it would have better odds..

Guys, just an FYI. Paypal transactions are not as fast as creditcards when dealing with retailers. Creditcards are a much better option.

If any of you people ordered more than 1, feel free to offer me one for a very reduced price.
If you get them.
:p

I will keep you in mind if I decide that I can't find a use for them.

Right now, I'm thinking DVI > HDMI for monitors at work.

Or perhaps offer one to my dad for his garage. At $99 a pop, who really cares?

This is the first time I've ever got in on one of these deals too.

The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected.

Guess Dell finally figured it out

Guys, just an FYI. Paypal transactions are not as fast as creditcards when dealing with retailers. Creditcards are a much better option.

Depends on the retailer and what checkout system they are using.

Paypal can be instantaneous and actually faster than CCs.

The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected.

Guess Dell finally figured it out

I think we did too :p

Well the page is down. Dell already charged my credit card, anyone else?

"Our apologies...

The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected."

I think that's it..... We'll have to wait and see what happens tonight or early tomorrow morning.

DEAL IS GONE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ITS GONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FUCKING CLOSE.
Then when we pressed submit it wasn't available. Fuck.

It's DEAD

Come on, guys. They aren't going to send out a cancellation email in fifteen minutes... They're going to sit on it and make you sweat while they bitch-slap the lackey who posted the price mistake for all the world to see.

:crosses fingers:
I still want one. :p

lol.. we are ruthless in here.. everybody must really want this TV... I hope so too, I am putting it in front of my toilet in my bathroom

So I got in for one 19mins after the first post on sd. CC already hit for the charge and order status is in production. I dont expect this to happen but nothing lost either way.

I don't think that this was a pricing error. I got my confirmation email and in the item description section it lists the tv at $599 and next to it it say "save $500 on select tv's thru Dell's small business division" and had -$500 next to it. So those who got in before the link went down should be able to get it at this advertised price right? They are running the $500 on select tv's on their site.

Here's what I'm talking about from my email:

Order Detail -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Item Description: -- Vizio 32’’ VOJ320 1080p LCD HDTV Unit Price: $599.00 Quantity: 1 Total Price: $599.00 -- Save $500 on select TVs through the Dell Small Business Division - $500.00 Subtotal: $99.00 IVA: -- Shipping and Handling: $29.00 Import Fee: -- Shipping Discount: -$29.00 Total: $106.92

Of all the pricing errors that Dell has cancelled in the past, did they list the actual discount pertaining to the item on the item description? Maybe this tv blows donkey wang and they wanted to clear their inventory...idk.
Let's hope for the best and pray that they only cancelled the greedy bastard that ordered 50.

Depends on the retailer and what checkout system they are using.

Paypal can be instantaneous and actually faster than CCs.

Yeah I believe if you have a bank account linked to it, it will do an instantaneous transfer...maybe...lol I have forgotten

I don't think that this was a pricing error. I got my confirmation email and in the item description section it lists the tv at $599 and next to it it say "save $500 on select tv's thru Dell's small business division" and had -$500 next to it. So those who got in before the link went down should be able to get it at this advertised price right? They are running the $500 on select tv's on their site.

Here's what I'm talking about from my email:

Order Detail -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Item Description: -- Vizio 32’’ VOJ320 1080p LCD HDTV Unit Price: $599.00 Quantity: 1 Total Price: $599.00 -- Save $500 on select TVs through the Dell Small Business Division - $500.00 Subtotal: $99.00 IVA: -- Shipping and Handling: $29.00 Import Fee: -- Shipping Discount: -$29.00 Total: $106.92

Of all the pricing errors that Dell has cancelled in the past, did they list the actual discount pertaining to the item on the item description? Maybe this tv blows donkey wang and they wanted to clear their inventory...idk.
Let's hope for the best and pray that they only cancelled the greedy bastard that ordered 50.

Hey, lol I run a small business of buy and sell.. I read the discount too and it goes for all Dell TVs, not my fault they had a 32 inch Vizio HDTV for $699 - $500 discount.

why did i have to leave my computer!!!

if this goes through i will literally live on HotDeals

woooo...this is getting tense lol

Well crap, I should really get it then because I paid like 20 bucks more for mine!!

i am not going to be able to sleep tonight i am so anxious. i can go back out and run ANOTHER 3 miles right now....

unfortunately there seems to be a ton of hope here

gonna be a lot of disappointing email checks in the morning

Link to page not working anymore. I think our fears have started to become reality. :confused:

I dont know...hope is good :)

If you check dells site and click on televisions and hit 30 - 34 inch then search by Vizio, it says they have (2) models available yet only 1 is shown. In..ter..esting lol

Back