HDD External Enclosure

ayman86

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
1
these are my choices

BYTECC ME-740U2B
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-145-343&depa=0

BYTECC ME-350U2
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-145-355&depa=0

Rosewill RX30-U2
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-173-002&depa=0

Koutech IO-EEU320
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-155-501&depa=0

PPA ME-780U2-1905
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-155-211&depa=0

what do you think is the best.

koutech = fan and nice looking.
PPA = great looking
bytecc = reliable
rosewill = sturdy and nice looking

i just want a stylish compact reliable enclosure.

laters
ayman86
 
Those little F'ers are great lifesavers; regardless of looks. I know mine has saved me and they work well as little file servers.
 
I got the rosewill for my 250gb 16mb maxtor and love it. It's sharp and the blue led is pretty nice touch. I also would rather have all aluminum .. then all plastic.


ayman86 said:
these are my choices

BYTECC ME-740U2B
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-145-343&depa=0

BYTECC ME-350U2
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-145-355&depa=0

Rosewill RX30-U2
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-173-002&depa=0

Koutech IO-EEU320
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-155-501&depa=0

PPA ME-780U2-1905
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-155-211&depa=0

what do you think is the best.

koutech = fan and nice looking.
PPA = great looking
bytecc = reliable
rosewill = sturdy and nice looking

i just want a stylish compact reliable enclosure.

laters
ayman86
 
Back
Top