kevineugenius
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2006
- Messages
- 1,415
Does anyone else get driver errors when in Crossfire mode? I've used the latest drivers and have wiped those and put on drivers from a couple of months ago, same issue persists thought it is less frequent. I haven't tested it a ton yet (like swapping card positions, running huge long tests with only 1 card enabled, etc) but I will when I have time. I was just curious if anyone else has driver failure on a consistent basis or if it's just me.
MSI x58 Pro-E
Asus HD4870 1gb (one is a couple months old, one is new)
Second question, I have my first card running off of my 750w PSU and the second card runs off of a Thermaltake 250w GPU PSU. My 750 has 2 more video card connections, think I can get away with running them both on just a 750?
MSI x58 Pro-E
Asus HD4870 1gb (one is a couple months old, one is new)
Second question, I have my first card running off of my 750w PSU and the second card runs off of a Thermaltake 250w GPU PSU. My 750 has 2 more video card connections, think I can get away with running them both on just a 750?