• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD4600 1680x1050 max resolution?

sphinx99

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,194
(I'm not quite sure where to post this.)

I have a Z87 Haswell PC with a 4770k that I am setting up. Display is a U2711, connecting over dual-link DVI. For some reason, max resolution (Windows 8) is limited to 1680x1050 using the in-chip HD Graphics 4600 core. It will not allow higher resolutions. W8 seems to be detecting the display as the U2711, and I do have the latest IGFX drivers installed. The cable is definitely DL DVI; I use the same cable to connect a different computer (GTX580) to this monitor at 2560x1440 without issues.

Is there a limitation in the Intel GPU that keeps my resolution low? Is there something else I can do?
 
Back
Top