HD201 $14 Shipped @ newegg

For the sloppier bass that bleeds into the mids and death clamp on the ears?

As opposed to extremely low quality sound? If you're going to spend nothing you might as well get -something- even if that something comes with bleedy bass and painful ears.

As opposed to extremely low quality sound? If you're going to spend nothing you might as well get -something- even if that something comes with bleedy bass and painful ears.

No, you still get the extremely low quality sound along with the other extras.

I got mine free through Pepsi rewards a couple years ago. I love those things. Not the best by any means, but for the money they are excellent. I don't think you can spend $20 and get that quality.

I'm not a headphone audiophile by any means, but the sound is great for the price.

Is this a joke? The 201s are in the top-tier of headphones available for less than $20. This is a great deal.

Is this a joke? The 201s are in the top-tier of headphones available for less than $20. This is a great deal.

That's like saying the Tata Nano is the best new car for $2500. May or may not be true, but it's still a POS in the grand scheme of things. :p

I own a pair of these and I would say the monoprice headphones are a way way way better deal. These are better than the utter garbage you get for $10 but that is a bout it.

I bought these a couple weeks ago off of Amazon. They sound decent, but only if you have an amp or something that can push a lot of power through them. If you don't have a headphone amp, and add in the long cord, this is nit really that good for a portable headphone. Plus, it does not really block any outside noise whatsoever. It doesn't leak sound. The bass and highs are decent, but for a couple bucks more, I would get the Panasonic RP-HTX7. I have those and I like them better. IMO better sound, more comfortable, better isolation and more portable.

Back