HD DVD Player for Xbox 360 $150

wow. nice price. I had one and it was very easy to use. A tad on the loud side but you can always find a way around that.

I really don't see why HD-DVD isn't doing better. I really don't care but I just don't like Sony :)

Wow this is good.

Any coupons and shit to make this sweeter?

Can I use my $5 off and the 12%off to make it even less?

Wow. I wonder if there is anyway to use this with a PC (such as take it out of it's case and use it as a internal drive?

Wow. I wonder if there is anyway to use this with a PC (such as take it out of it's case and use it as a internal drive?

Asked long ago and it may be possible but a tad difficult. You need some kind of ide or sata changer. There was a website that showed you how but I don't remember name.

Wow this is good.

Any coupons and shit to make this sweeter?

Can I use my $5 off and the 12%off to make it even less?

$5 off, very likely. 12% off, not very likely, they will deduct the 12% from the original price, not the sale...unless you get lucky. YMMV on that part.

Planing on picking one up today. Thanks for the movie link. Also, are there any coupons? I already used my 12% one....

Good price, might buy for htpc, any coupons or other discounts available? Anyone got the link for the 5 free movies?

Fuck. I was just about to print out the page to try to get a price match from Circuit City, and the price changes back to $179.99. :mad:

guess they weren't sold out. Got them to price match the online for 150 but they didn't take the 10% coupon.

162 total

guess they weren't sold out. Got them to price match the online for 150 but they didn't take the 10% coupon.

162 total

Strange, I'm going to try to convince them instore that it really is a dvd player...we'll see how it goes.

it said on the coupon no video game hardware. maybe u will get lucky and they over look it. I just didnt want o push my luck when they already cut 30 bucks off because it rang up 195:p

I've already got my shipping confirmation with UPS tracking number. Not bad! Same day shipping.

Great, back in stock at 179.99, oh well, missed out on that deal.

Anybody know of a way to get this running in MCE? As opposed to having to launch PowerDVD

Anybody know of a way to get this running in MCE? As opposed to having to launch PowerDVD

You cant get it to run in MCE because you need a plugin for it. The only way for powerdvd to run in media center is to have cyberlink develop it for you.

Back