Hawken Official Thread

yeah the games fun, been busy with other games in closed beta so i haven't spent enough time in hawken sadly.

I want to like this game, but beta was so jittery even with everything on low.

I keep missing the Beta.

I have fallen in love again after watching some videos recapping the gameplay. :D

i was getting 60fps with my 8800GT's on medium settings but then i screwed up and updated my drivers.. now i get 30-40fps on low settings..

Wow. That is awesome for a GPU like that. I guess it'll run ok with old hardware and punish those who want the highest setting. I like that.

Closed Beta event #3 runs November 20th to December 6th.

I registered for Beta event 2 but forgot about it. I'm excited to try this game out in event 3!

how good is this game guys ? I've always liked the idea of having your own mech and upgrading it

Can next time we maybe start a new thread as opposed to necroing one from 2 fricken years ago?!?!

I was gonna give it a go but it seems it won't be available on Steam for new players for another week or so.

Check your emails old school Hawken players for your Steam codes!

Greetings, XXX!

With our next patch currently scheduled to release on February 11th, HAWKEN will begin a transition to Steam as a platform for distribution and content sales. It's important to note that a Steam account will be required to continue playing HAWKEN!

Since you are an existing pilot, you can start playing early by redeeming your Steam Key below. This code will give you immediate access to the Steam version of the game. If you have HAWKEN currently installed on your computer, we recommend uninstalling it first before installing the new version provided by the Steam client.

Back