Having a issue with eyefinity.

Crippy144

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
104
I got a 6970 using 12.3 drivers for Windows 7 Home Premium. I reformatted my computer and now I cant use my 3rd monitor which is my TV. I have a active display adapter, my tv on the hdmi port and my other monitor on a DVI port. Everytime I try to enable 3 monitors, it always disables one monitor. It will only run two displays at once,and 3 is a no go. Is there something im missing and why it is not working?
 
So on the GPU are you using the following ports: HDMI, DVI and DP (with an active DP->DVI adapter)?

Are you trying to run in Extended or Eyefinity mode?
 
Actually im just trying to extend the display on my TV. I dont want them all to be one back ground. 3 separate desktops. I have used it before, but since i formatted it always turns off one display. I have my TV in the hdmi port, 1 26inch samsung going into the dvi port on a dvi-d cable, and the other 26 is on my displayport adapter.
 
243gcjo.png
[/IMG]

That's what I get when I try to extend to my tv. I know it works i had it working for ages. Now wont =/. I'm lost
 
OMFG. I thought to myself change the dvi monitor port. I switched DVI ports and its works.
 
do you think it was because the DVI port was shared with the HDMI port?
 
well those are both legacy ports. I think the lower DVI, you cant use with 3 displays.
 
Back
Top