Have Samsung Note 9 want to upgrade but must have headphone jack

sh0rty

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok all you smart phone experts. I have been on this Note 9 for a while, but found that I never use the pen, but use the headphone jack a lot. Additionally, I travel a lot the the microSD slot is important as well. I have been on Samsung phones for years now, so that is where I am the most comfortable. Funds are not an issue and honestly why I am saddened by the no headphone jack change, but is what it is.

I was looking at the S10+ as it seems similar in size with basically what I need, but open to suggestions.

What say you, experts?

Sony Xperia 1 III and 5 III is basically your only option right now. Good thing funds aren't an issue! Lol

You could go LG V60 or something from them to so the phone's not too old, but personally I'd rather have something newer and that gets adequate software support/updates for the next 2-3 years (as I think Sony is decent in that regard, if still behind Samsung).

Last edited:
Sony Xperia 1 III and 5 III is basically your only option right now. Good thing funds aren't an issue! Lol

You could go LG V60 or something from them to so the phone's not too old, but personally I'd rather have something newer and that gets adequate software support/updates for the next 2-3 years (as I think Sony is decent in that regard, if still behind Samsung).
I really appreciate the reply. I am looking at them now via gsmarena.com comparison chart. Interesting differences between my note9 and these. I really like the Samsung S21 ultra, but totally misses on the the microSD and the headphones, so it is no go. I will dig into these two and see if they will work. Thanks again.

Back