Have a feeling PSU went out...

RicKuRuKuS

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all, system specs are down below. I forget what kind of PSU I bought last but it was because the PSU before it crapped out on me and my computer wouldn't even turn on. Computer was working fine until about two or three weeks ago and now when I press the power button nothing happens at all... I have checked all the connections on the computer and they all seem in the proper place. Only guess is the PSU as I had this problem once about two or three years back and had to purchase a new PSU to get it working again. Anyways, I have been out of the computer hardware biz for quite some time now and am curious what kind of PSU to get for the system I have down below. I do want to start upgrading my system here in the next few months slowly and get back up to speed with better graphics cards etc. etc. If anyone has any recommendations that would be much appreciated! Thanks all.

-Rick

Well I was hoping to keep the spending under 60 or so but haven"t done much shoping yet...

Well I was hoping to keep the spending under 60 or so but haven"t done much shoping yet...

Did you just want a PSU that would suffice for your current setup or a PSU that'll be able to handle your new build as well as the old?

Antec Earthwatts EA380D is around $40 and would suffice for your rig.

EA430D is $60.

Back