Hatred

Apparently, they seem to have a vast misunderstanding of what a Facebook Like means, and think it's just a bookmark instead of an indication of support, so all those "bookmarks" they made were totally misconstrued.

Perhaps Facebook translated "Like" poorly on their Polish websites?

So because one member wore a shirt for an anti-communist group they're all a bunch of nazis ? If I recall correctly the United States have started wars to fight communism, have ruined the lives of some of their own people to fight communism (think people being blacklisted in the 50's and 60's by the McCarthy types) so if being against communism makes one a nazi I guess there are a whole lot of nazis living to the south of me in the U.S.A. That's what i took from that link anyway because it talked about a shirt that was worn. I can't comment on the trailer for the game because they didn't show it but the trailer on the developer's website it shows the main character killing people of several ethnic groups. I saw White, Asian and Black to name a few. So I can't see how that's somehow linked to nazis.

So because one member wore a shirt for an anti-communist group they're all a bunch of nazis ?

Somewhere on your web browser's window, probably on the right side, are arrows or bars of some sort to indicate that there is more information below that which you can see. You may wish to check to see if there is more information below the picture you refer to, which is apparently where you stopped reading. You may find information about the Facebook Likes which figured so prominently in my post which, oddly enough, did not even mention the shirt.

So because one member wore a shirt for an anti-communist group they're all a bunch of nazis ? If I recall correctly the United States have started wars to fight communism, have ruined the lives of some of their own people to fight communism (think people being blacklisted in the 50's and 60's by the McCarthy types) so if being against communism makes one a nazi I guess there are a whole lot of nazis living to the south of me in the U.S.A. That's what i took from that link anyway because it talked about a shirt that was worn. I can't comment on the trailer for the game because they didn't show it but the trailer on the developer's website it shows the main character killing people of several ethnic groups. I saw White, Asian and Black to name a few. So I can't see how that's somehow linked to nazis.

If people would live in the communist country, like some of us did before 89, you'd do more to just wear anti commie t-shirt. There are some members of my family dead, because they were accused of being "American imperialist spy" and executed in early 50's (just for wanting free country ourside Soviet zone and for fighting during the war in the part of underground that would not accept Soviet regime). We haven't yet found their place of burials, as they were put in mass graves and they poured acid on bodies to remove chance of identification.

And to the game - i really liked Postal 1 (2 and 3 were just poorly made games), and I didn't turn into psychotic killer. I'd like to play such game of mindless slaughter again. Just for the fun of it.

Apologies for the thread necro, but surprisingly, Hatred now has a store page on Steam. Even though it's rated AO.

I wonder if this means Valve is changing it's stance on adults only games? Or perhaps only making an exception for an AO game that lacks sexual content?

Apologies for the thread necro, but surprisingly, Hatred now has a store page on Steam. Even though it's rated AO.

I wonder if this means Valve is changing it's stance on adults only games? Or perhaps only making an exception for an AO game that lacks sexual content?

Its available for pre-order too
www.preorder.hatredgame.com 16.66 Euro's which is ~ $20 with conversion fee's for cards that have them. About $19.xx for those that don't.

For that, it'll be a few hours of mindless fun.

Blowtorching Susie Q. Homemakers little picket fence will be fun :D

Enjoy the ISIS Atrocity Simulator.

More like a Nazi simulator. :) I bet the game isn't too bad when it finally launches though. Because of what the developers believe in I still won't buy it. Their ideals can die in a fire.

Back