• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Has anyone ever used the TechConnect Drivers?

I run them with a 9800 Pro, gave me 2 fps more than the 4.12b in the Source VST test. No issues so far, except some surfaces turned purple during multiple runs of the VST. Haven't noticed anything like it while playing HL2 though.
 
jon67 said:
I run them with a 9800 Pro, gave me 2 fps more than the 4.12b in the Source VST test. No issues so far, except some surfaces turned purple during multiple runs of the VST. Haven't noticed anything like it while playing HL2 though.

They turn purple for me also on my 9700-pro, but only when I change resolutions between tests. It's done this on the 4.10, 4.11, and 4.12beta drivers, so I don't think it has anything to do with the drivers.
 
Back
Top