Harmon Kardon, JBL, Infinity Reconditioned products on sale

stiltner

[H]F Junkie
Factory Refurbished Audio | Harman Audio

I was hoping the ES250P was still up for sale, but its OOS as of my posting, might want to recheck later.

I verified with my order, shipping is free, there's a discount code that gets applied at checkout.

Shipping for the ES250P was gonna be $24. Then it applied the code to zero it out, no tax in Ohio, $149.99 to the door is insane.

Last edited:
ES250P is back in stock. Any idea of how it stacks up against the Dayton or BIC 12" subs? The JBL has 400W RMS vs Dayton at 120W RMS.

ES250P is back in stock. Any idea of how it stacks up against the Dayton or BIC 12" subs? The JBL has 400W RMS vs Dayton at 120W RMS.

I have its cousin model, I like it, and I was planning on adding a 2nd sub anyway for 7.2 Dolby Atmos, so if thats in stock, its go time :)
It has some nice tone, but its not thumpy is how I describe the one I have.

I would like more hit to the low end and adding a 2nd sub should do that.

Sorry to complicate your sub choice further but...

I have an SVS PB-1000, it is the most amazing sub I have heard that is not in the 4 figure price range. Very responsive bass and it can hit 19hz like a boss. Only problem is it's enormous and weighs 46lbs.

If you are willing to plunk $500 bucks on a sub you can't find a better deal. Not sure if that's in your price range but it's worth every penny. Your neighbors will hate you.

I won't discount the quality of SVS at all. But $150 is a far cry from $500 for me.

I already have a single JBL, so this one is just to be filler on my 7.2 system.

I won't discount the quality of SVS at all. But $150 is a far cry from $500 for me.

I already have a single JBL, so this one is just to be filler on my 7.2 system.

I completely understand where you are coming from. It's not exactly priced for mainstream. I mentioned it for others who might be looking for something more.

Back