Hardfolding is back up!

Just came here to post that, Damn your fast ;)

Hopefully the next update will bring the numbers up to date and life will be good.

Thanks to all involved :)

Thanks to King_N and to Kyle for fixing this. And I wish a speedy recovery to the DB Admin. Of course, it may have been the forum DB that sent him to the hospital in the first place....

Woot! I can use my badge again. Thanks all who were involved in getting it back up!

While the server is functioning there are still a few glitches I understand, but King is working on it.

With luck we should see an update as soon as those issues are resolved. :)

i cant wait for the update....im going to have like a 20k point dump :D That will spike my ppd for about a week :D

While the database issue has been resolved the problem seems to run a bit deeper, right now several of the internal php functions are not responding as they should, these functions are essential to the stats.

Kyle was given a status report on the progress, the [H] server admin has been informed of the new issues and is working with me to locate and fix the problem.

However until this issue is resolved the stats can't be updated.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

At least the guides/etc are up and running... I think most of us can deal without the stats/etc until everything gets sorted out, but it's hard to point the new guys to the guides when they're down.... Thanks to Kyle, the DB admin and King for all the hard work!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Thanks for the hard work in getting it back up. It is so nice to see the sig again!

SWEET...updates are BACk....Thank you King and everyone else who worked on it...i started going through withdrawls :)

and as predicted...20+k update makes for a 2+k boost in PPD :)

VIVA LA HORDE

roftranspo said:
SWEET...updates are BACk....Thank you King and everyone else who worked on it...i started going through withdrawls :)

and as predicted...20+k update makes for a 2+k boost in PPD :)

VIVA LA HORDE

I just noticed....WOO HOO..But I only updated 3K points...I gotta find more borgs..:)

The server still isn't functioning correctly, unfortunetly I haven't heard anything from the server admin since Thursday so there has not been a fix to the root of the problem, I sent another message to him yesterday detailing what I think the problem is(so hopefully the problem will be fixed soon).

Starting Thursday afternoon I began trying to find a workaround to the problem, after working on the issues for almost 96 hours straight, trying every possible workaround(most of the php functions required for the stats to run are broken) I came up with a *temporary* fix until the server admin can get the server issues taken care of.

Note: This fix will update 8 times a day just like the normal routine does.

UD's stats are currently down on their end, once they are back up I'll start work on a *temporary* fix for them as well.

Lurker Extraordinaire

Thank you King....we all appreciate all of your [H]ard work on hardfolding.com....you are doing a fine job :)

roftranspo said:
Thank you King....we all appreciate all of your [H]ard work on hardfolding.com....you are doing a fine job :)

QFT....Thanks for all the work......

Just got a reply from the [H] server admin, he's doing some more testing to locate the problem.

Until then the F@H temporary stats fix will run, and I will continue to work on a temporary fix for the UD stats, until that is finished I will manually update the UD stats.

Lurker Extraordinaire

Back