Hardfolding.com changes

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
From the site:

First I would like to apologize for the temporary downtime earlier today, it was necessary in order to prime everything for the new site.

Welcome to the latest version of [H]ard|Folding, I hope everyone enjoys the new site, functions and overall additions / changes that have been made. So far everything appears to be working flawlessly, but as the night progresses I will be testing everything just to make sure there aren't any bugs lingering around.
If you haven't been to the site since it came back up better than ever yesterday morning, I suggest you do so. Once again, King_N has really outdone himself.

And the new type 3x badges look great too!

2.png

Nice!
When at the logon screen, I had to be fast to enter my password as the page jumped forward. I guess I'm slow so early in the day...

Fold on [H]orde.

Simply awesome. Love the design and absolutely love the new badges.

King_N has done a great job.

Looking great. Now with ppd and team rank in our badges I think I am going to start feeling a bit inadequate. Must find more computers to borg.

Diggin' it, thanks for all the hard work King!

Beers and tamales out to you man, keep it up!

Wow.
That's is frigging nice.

Great work KingN.

Love the sexy new badge :cool:

As always thanx for the stats site!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the site.

I did locate a few minor bugs, the fixes went live this morning. But other then that there really hasn't been any major problems located.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Hey King, about the new badges.

The new badges have (I think) people passed or passing on the last update. Is there a way of having last day or week?

Part of the problem is I wrote the new badge code from scratch without referring to the old code, in the process I made the mistake of assumption. I assumed that the code I wrote previously followed update movement rather then daily movement.

Anyway the fix was a minor change and it is now in place, from this point on it should be tracking daily movement once again.

Lurker Extraordinaire

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the site.

I did locate a few minor bugs, the fixes went live this morning. But other then that there really hasn't been any major problems located.

Lurker Extraordinaire

If you're looking for bug reports, you're going to have to go back and add a few in for us to find. :D

2.png

FYI, I wanted to use the new badge on FCF but their forum doesn't accept because it's over 60 pixels high. Any change to make a similar one but thinner to be within the 60 pixels rule ?

When will the new site be updating points correctly?
I am having to use other sites to see update and daily ppd changes since the HardFolding.com page seems to be having a little problem.

I've noticed that the forum hasn't updated stats in a few updates. Is this an issue on our side or on stanfords side?

Stats are working fine over at extremeOC. So I'm guessing it would be our stats server

It's all Murphy's fault. I just wanted to finally get a red [H] badge... so it stopped working just so I have to wait even longer. :)

Back