Hardest game EVAR!

Thank god for the mute button. Level 10 is where I call it quits. I can see how to beat it, but I lack the patience and will to concentrate that much.

DO the people who made it past lvl one need medication?

I'm wondering does it give different levels to different people? My Level1 doesn't look like the picture Steve posted as his level 1. It didn't seem like it got hard at all until lvl5.

Got past the first level.

Seams like its hard just because of the controls. I have a feeling with a gamepad it would be much easier.

Damn... site is being block at workplace here

Have to remember to try this when I get home

Well, after making it about half way through level 5, I decided I would rather play a game that isn't quite so painful.

It's tough. I got past level 1 pretty easily, but level 2 I saw you would have to run a pattern repeatedly. I closed it.

I don't have the same patience for hard games that I did as a kid :D

I call bs on the leaderboard... 1-300 have 0 deaths... I don't see how you could do it. Level 7 had me.. I couldn't get past it.

Ok..I got past level one in 2 deaths, but screw you level two...screw you.

I got halfway through level five and quit. Not cause I couldn't keep going, but because I have Red Dead Redemption sitting here and haven't played that yet.

I made it to level 10 with 62 deaths. Then spent about 10 mins and 120 deaths on level 10 and quit :(. I made it to the last corner a few times though.

Not to hijack this thread, but this is relevant: I Wanna Be the Guy and Super Kaizo World (SNES) (@Moderators If the Super Kaizo World is illegal to post here, please remove edit and remove the URL tags from this post -- SKW is pretty much a complete Mario makeover via ROM hack).

Search on YouTube for videos. :p (Don't spoil yourself for IWBTG if you're actually going to try to beat it; beating SKW would be out-the-roof godlike overkill, so I don't expect anyone to seriously try that one LOL.)

EDIT: Also mirrored this game at http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/theworldshardestgame/

Last edited:
I got to lvl 6 with only 21 deaths. I quit so I could play something where I can kill people. I'll try again later.

I call bs on the leaderboard... 1-300 have 0 deaths... I don't see how you could do it. Level 7 had me.. I couldn't get past it.

It's probably because when it goes to submit their score they just change their deaths to zero.

Made it to level 7 before I got tired of it. 91 deaths.
hardgamelvl7.jpg

Back