Happy New Year!!

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The staff of HardOCP and HardForum would like to wish you and yours a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. Here’s hoping we all can be a little bit wiser, kinder and understanding of each other in the coming year and all of your resolutions hold true.

1262306237xkUpBoIe0N_1_1.jpg

It already feels like tomorrow was yesterday.

Happy New Year and may you all find a working hangover cure.

Happy New Year to the [H] staff and it's readers. I hope this year is better for everyone so that [H] is able to continue doing what they love to do so that we may benefit from their knowledge and enjoy the site we all love to read.

Thanks for a great 2010 of reviews and news. Look forward to many more.

Aom/Joe :cool:

Did someone say beef jerky?
Sniff Snifff..........Jerky for everyone in 2k11!

wow news on new years day i thought everyone at [H] would be out cold

The staff of HardOCP and HardForum would like to wish you and yours a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. Here’s hoping we all can be a little bit wiser, kinder and understanding of each other in the coming year and all of your resolutions hold true.
Right back at ya!

Side note: Man, my stomachs still rolling from last night. Got home at 3:30. Anyone else?
;)

Happy New Year guys and gals, are there some gals on here?:)

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year.

Wishing a Happy Healthy New Year to everybody. Damn it's 15:15 hrs & I haven't broken ALL of my new years resolutions yet, got to get to work on that so I can have a Happy new year. Best of everything to al of you.

Happy New Year to everyone at [H] here, all the people who made this site possible and its readers.

What a decade it has been with lots of highs and lows, and computer tech has certainly came a long way. Would like to say thanks to Kyle and Co. for this great site and all the reviews, been reading this site for many years now. Keep up the good work.;)

Back