Happy Birthday Relic

Actually, we are a day late on the happy birthday it seems. However, his 5 year forum anniversary is coming up on the 30th. Maybe we should have a party to celebrate them both them.

/me thinks about starting up the get relic to 100 thread again.

Happy Birthday Relic!
Hope to see you stop by soon!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

SmokeRngs said:
/me thinks about starting up the get relic to 100 thread again.

you know you keep talking about it so why don't you just go ahead and do it!! Less talk more action plz.

Well happy b-day. I wonder if he will read this?

Duster said:
you know you keep talking about it so why don't you just go ahead and do it!! Less talk more action plz.

Well happy b-day. I wonder if he will read this?

I want to actually have a couple of boxen to add to it myself. It's not a good idea to start or restart the thread but not have any boxen to put on it. Sure, it's supposed to be a secret of who actually does any of it, but still.

Or we could just do a 100 thread for phantom or Moose, since they bust their asses around here and actually have been active in the forums and community the past year or so... just my 2 cents.....

but happy bday...

KodiakStar said:
Or we could just do a 100 thread for phantom or Moose, since they bust their asses around here and actually have been active in the forums and community the past year or so... just my 2 cents.....

but happy bday...

I second that.

and happy bday too..

KodiakStar said:
Or we could just do a thread asking for air fresheners for phantom or Moose, since they bust ass around here

but happy bday...

fixed

KodiakStar said:

but happy bday...

The problem is that relic was the first we did this to and we never accomplished the goal. Then again, he had a few tricks he played against us otherwise we would have made the goal.

I believe one was already tried against moose and it didn't work out very well either. Besides, with the relationship between him and marty, it would be too easy and obvious.

I'm not sure about p[H]ant0m yet. Is he enough of a character to do this with? (No offense of course.)

The relic thread was just something I remember from "way back when time" (a bit over a year and a half ago or so) and something I would like to find a way to complete.

SmokeRngs said:
I'm not sure about p[H]ant0m yet. Is he enough of a character to do this with? (No offense of course.)

Well I know I wouldn't have much I could do to keep you guys from accomplishing the goal, I've only got my small pile of boxen. :p Feel free to try though. :D

Well if it never worked a year and a half ago... why would it work now, when most people only know him by his namesake? For now as long as the boxen are folding for 33, i don't think we need to make any changes. Maybe if relic ever comes back and participates again, we could revisit.. it just seems silly to try and do this now...

I vote for a get marty to 200!

Besides, Moose already has a giant stuffed penis.

Umm

Fake stuffed penis...ok who's side am I on here.

marty9876 said:
I vote for a get marty to 200!

Besides, Moose already has a giant stuffed penis.

Umm

Fake stuffed penis...ok who's side am I on here.
Kindly leave my wanker out of this...
:)

Only time will tell when he visits, I left him a message on his voicemail asking to stop in to say hello and voice his opinion about this thread.

You might get him back if we were to somehow finish what we started in the get relic to 100 cpu's thread.

AtomicMoose said:
And what makes you think this?

It might bring him back in namesake only and folklore... like moose said... seems like he had better things to do then be a part of the team... but just like everyone else, when they come back, they will be welcomed with open arms... until then... lets take time to focus on the people who actually are around and helping the team out

KodiakStar said:
It might bring him back in namesake only and folklore... like moose said... seems like he had better things to do then be a part of the team... but just like everyone else, when they come back, they will be welcomed with open arms... until then... lets take time to focus on the people who actually are around and helping the team out

I agree....

KodiakStar said:
ocus on the people who actually are around and helping the team out

Aren't all the people folding for Team 33 helping the team? no matter if they're vocal part of the team or not, they're still helping.... from one boxen to 15000.... it's help...... the vast majority of this team is silent

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Happy Birthday, old man.

Miss you. Hope all is well.

Oh.

It's all your fault. :D

pageian said:
Lay off the mojo and stop by and say hello Relic. ;)

Maybe the problem is that he has not had his mojo in a very long time which is why he is not here. :eek:

Back