Half Life 2 Episode 2 and PORTAL unlocked 12am pacific time!

They added a countdown timer!

countdownhl2ep2yr1.jpg

The content servers are currently getting slammed. Luckily, restarting Steam got me onto a better server.

Won't be playing until late tomorrow, anyway. Many things to be done before I get the chance for a little Me time.

Yea, Thats 3:00 am for me. :( I was going to wait up till midnight to play but I dont think I could make it to 3:00.

Man I think im gonna wait till after my classes tomorrow

frick thats like 2:00pm

"I have to get up at 6am to go to class.....fuck it.

I'm gonna play."

Exxxxcelllent.

Yes, why is this game being released on a wednesday? It's breaking traditional tuesday dammit

if it was friday i'd stay up but meh have work tomorrow, so will have to wait until after work to play (6:30pm), hope its worth the wait

I'm usually never up this late (had an intense ping pong tournament :p)...I'm usually in bed an hour and a half ago.

But I'm not playing tonight, 2.5 hours left. I'll play in the morning before my 9.00 class.

Thats around 1am for me... looks like I might be up a bit later tonight just to check out Portal... I wanna give myself some time before I sit down to play EP2. :D

I got 2 hrs of sleep last night, and had a 2 hr nap after supper just so I can stay up. I will probably play Portal first my head will not be into playing Ep2 until tomorrow.

2 hrs 14 min left.

i am making a grilled cheese sandwich right now for a 1:10 AM snack before HL2 EP 2 :D

also got some chocolate milk ready cause that is my drink of choice for late night gaming and testing :D

i am making a grilled cheese sandwich right now for a 1:10 AM snack before HL2 EP 2 :D

also got some chocolate milk ready cause that is my drink of choice for late night gaming and testing :D

Good Idea.

/runs to fridge

Edit:
Found some left over Thanksgiving turkey and some chocolate milk. I am ready :)
I just have to watch out for turkey farts :D

In the meantime of waiting I learned how to play Popcorn and Darude's Sandstorm on my keyboard finally.

OH MY GOD

PORTAL COMES OUT 0.5 SECONDS BEFORE HL2EP2

THEY ARE MAKING THE DECISION FOR ME!!!

Back