H2O T-Minus

M a d c o w

Limp Gawd
Hey Everyone

I notice when it started to warm up a bit and base ambient temps. I normally play COD2 for the past 2weeks my h2o level dropped from 80% to 30%. Is it normal this time of year that h2o levels drops dramatically due to gaming and hot water flow.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Some of your water can evaporate through the walls of the tubing. Higher water temperatures would result in faster evaporation rates. Loosing half your water in two weeks sounds a bit extreme, but I don't know what your setup is.

thewhiteguy ..

No leaks anywhere in the pc. The video card does run hot. I look at the temps after about an hour of play @ 45-47 c. chipset @ 38c cpu w/block @ 38-40 c.

Definately a leak somewhere. You can't lose so much water in such a short time just through evaporation through the tubing. You don't have an open res to you?

I actually have 2 res. One is a aquabox ( 5.25 ) filled about 3/4 and one is a Aquainlet intake res which has the tubemeter thats reading it as 30% . Im running the pc right now with a magnifying tool (lol) no leaks on the connectors nor the loops. Suggestions

To be safe, you may want to take out the entire loop and leaktest it where you can easily see all parts of the loop. It definatly sounds like your leaking somewhere... better safe than sorry.

Did you just recently fill the loop? If it's not a leak then there was some part of your loop (radiator) that had a LOT of air in it.

M a d c o w said:
I actually have 2 res. One is a aquabox ( 5.25 ) filled about 3/4 and one is a Aquainlet intake res which has the tubemeter thats reading it as 30% . Im running the pc right now with a magnifying tool (lol) no leaks on the connectors nor the loops. Suggestions
Is your Aqua-inlet reservior actually 30% full, or are we looking at a tubemeter malfunction?

Back