savagepagan
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2010
- Messages
- 673
What is the name of the large case with the red fans? The other is a antec.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yay product placement and advertising for kiddies! Lets show them how to spend their money!
Yay product placement and advertising for kiddies! Lets show them how to spend their money!
Well, if you want to get technical, the product placement here shows you that these are companies that back projects that help kids. EVERY single company you see here volunteered (we did not solicit anyone) products for the project.
If I was going to spend my money on a company, it will be a company that donates to kids.
![]()
Ya there is a few things that I sent you personally but ya for the most part everything you see came from companies that Steve or I contacted.
Every company that I have dealt with is behind this project
Steve got me hooked a couple of years ago when he was in Alaska. I had boxes and boxes of stuff just laying around, and after so tight packing and $250 in shipping it was all gone.Of course that just made room for more stuff to collect but heck its worth it. Steve does a great job at this and I am happy to do whatever I can to help him.
![]()